Immerse yourself in the world of aluminium extrusion constructions. We will be happy to support you in finding solutions and provide you with some tips and tricks below.
- Use threaded plates instead of sliding blocks where possible.
- Choose lightweight extrusions on unloaded structures
- Use mounting brackets only to stiffen structures with T-bolts
- Pay attention to butt joints of extrusions.
- Do not choose too thick panel elements.
- Insert the panel elements into the groove instead of screwing them on.
- Panel elements can also be used as stiffeners at the same time.
- Use extrusions that are already closed instead of open profiles that are mounted with cover strips.
Most important tip!
Contact us early for projects so that we can advise you with relevant inputs right from the start.
► Want more tips? Then register for the Kanya Masterclass (language: german). The Kanya Masterclass is a series of webinars with practical topics that designers and engineers are confronted with in their daily work and where effectiveness plays a key role. Click here for the Masterclass programme